11 Best Air Purifiers for Baby’s Nursery (2022)
Manage Your Chaos participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Thank you for checking out the 11 best air purifiers for the baby’s nursery. In this article, we will discuss budget-friendly options and mid-range models to try and help you choose the perfect air purifier for you and your little one.
We can’t control everything to keep our babies safe, but it’s nice knowing that we have some say in the air quality of their homes. They spend most of their time indoors, so it makes sense to ensure they breathe clean air.
Air purifiers can remove harmful allergens, pollutants, and odors from the room, making it a safer and healthier place for your little one to sleep.
- What to Look for When Purchasing an Air Purifier
- Benefits of Using an Air Purifier in a Baby’s Room
- How to Choose the Best Air Purifiers
- The Top 11 Best Air Purifiers for Your Baby’s Nursery
- Filtrete Air Purifier
- Levoit Air Purifier
- AirExtend HEPA Air Purifier
- MILIN Air Purifier
- BLUEAIR Blue 211+ HEPASilent Air Purifier
- Pure Enrichment PureZone Kids Bear Air True HEPA Air Purifier
- Medify MA-14 Air Purifier
- Bissell MYair Pro Air Purifier
- MSA3 HEPA Air Purifier
- Alen FLEX Air Purifier
- InvisiClean Aura II Air Purifier
- How to Use and Maintain Your Air Purifier
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Which is better for your baby? Humidifier or Air Purifier?
- Can I use an air purifier with a humidifier?
- Do air purifiers use a lot of electricity?
- What size air purifier do I need for my baby’s room?
- Do I need an air purifier if my home has central air conditioning?
- Can I use an air purifier if my baby is sleeping in the room?
- Will an air purifier help with my baby’s congestion?
- How do you keep a newborn’s air clean?
- Do air purifiers help with colds?
- When should I use an air purifier?
- Do air purifiers help with dust mites?
- Do air purifiers use an auto mode?
- How important are UV-C lights in an air purifier?
- What is the clean air delivery rate in an air purifier?
- Do air purifiers work best in small rooms?
- How often do air purifier replacement filters need to be used?
- Are ozone generators or air purifiers better?
What to Look for When Purchasing an Air Purifier
- When purchasing an air purifier for a baby room, you’ll want to look for one specifically designed to remove allergens, pollutants, and odors.
- The best air purifiers for a baby’s room will have multiple filters that can trap different particles.
- Some air purifiers also have activated carbon filters, which can absorb odors.
- You’ll also want to ensure that the nursery air purifier is quiet so it doesn’t disturb your baby’s sleep.
Benefits of Using an Air Purifier in a Baby’s Room
- An air purifier can remove harmful pollutants and dust particles from the air, which can help reduce your baby’s risk of developing respiratory problems.
- An air purifier with activated carbon filters can also absorb odors, keeping the air fresh and clean.
- And because air purifiers can reduce the number of allergens in the air, they can also help reduce your baby’s risk of developing allergies while helping their immune systems.
- Air purifiers will keep the baby’s air cleaner.
How to Choose the Best Air Purifiers
- When choosing the best air purifier for your baby’s nursery, you’ll want to consider the size of the room, the type of pollutants you’re trying to remove, and your budget.
- If you have a large nursery, you’ll need an air purifier with a high CADR rating so it can effectively circulate the air.
- If you’re trying to remove specific pollutants, like allergens or smoke, you’ll want to look for an air purifier with filters designed to trap those particles.
- And if you’re on a tight budget, plenty of affordable air purifiers can still do a great job of keeping the air clean in your nursery. Consider the noise level of the air purifier to suit your needs.
- Use the correct air purifier for the size of your room, whether it be a small or large room, etc.
The Top 11 Best Air Purifiers for Your Baby’s Nursery
These air purifiers may not be directly marketed toward babies and babies’ rooms or nurseries, but they can easily fit this purpose. Look at the top picks and see which would suit your needs and budget.
Filtrete Air Purifier
- You may not know this, but the air you breathe indoors can be up to 5x more polluted than outdoor air.
- Indoor air pollution is a severe problem, and it’s only getting worse. Recent studies have shown that indoor air pollution is among the top five environmental risks to public health.
- The Filtrete Room Air Purifier with HEPA filter can help reduce the number of airborne particles in your home, including mold spores, pollen, pet dander, and more. This ENERGY STAR-certified stand-alone unit works well in medium-sized rooms and includes a Filtrete True HEPA Filter that captures 99.97% of particles that are too small to see.
Levoit Air Purifier
- Air pollution is an immense problem, and it’s only getting worse. Indoor air pollution is hazardous because we spend so much time inside.
- Did you know that the air in your home could be up to five times more polluted than the air outside? And indoor air pollution is one of the leading causes of allergies and asthma?
- The LEVOIT Air Purifier can solve each of these problems. It removes 99.97% of tobacco smoke, dust, mold, and pollen from the air in your home. It is quiet and perfect for bedrooms, living rooms, or offices.
AirExtend HEPA Air Purifier
- We all know that we should be cleaning the air in our homes, but it’s hard to know where to start and what products to buy.
- It is not only hard to know where to start, but it can also be expensive. Many air purifiers on the market are pretty pricey.
- The AirExtend HEPA Air Purifier is an excellent option because it’s affordable without sacrificing quality. It has a superior purifying performance and removes 99.97% of air pollutants with three stages of filtration.
- This air purifier also has a sleep mode that makes it quiet with a noise of less than 22dB, which is perfect for your baby! Or anyone is trying to get a good night’s sleep.
MILIN Air Purifier
- MILIN is a high-efficiency air purifier that can remove 99.97% of the pollution in 60 minutes. It’s perfect for pet owners, people with allergies, babies, the elderly, or anyone who wants to improve the air quality!
- The modern design fits in any space and is perfect for improving air quality! Purchase a MILIN air purifier today on our website!
BLUEAIR Blue 211+ HEPASilent Air Purifier
- This model received an excellent rating from consumer reports tests for particle removal at high and low settings.
- It has a machine washable pre-filter that captures larger particles such as pet hair, prolonging the primary filter’s life.
- The Blueair 211+ is perfect for anyone who wants to improve their indoor air quality. It quickly and quietly cleans the air in your home, removing harmful particles like dust, pollen, and dander.
- You’ll love the sleek design of this cleaner. It’s perfect for any room in your home. Plus, it comes in two colors so you can choose the one that best suits your style.
Pure Enrichment PureZone Kids Bear Air True HEPA Air Purifier
- PureZone Kids Bear Air purifiers have four stages of filtration. The first two stages are the same as other air purifiers, but the 3rd stage uses an antibacterial filter to eliminate more dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, household odors, and more. The 4th stage is optional and uses ultraviolet light to kill bacteria.
- The design of this bear-themed product is kid-friendly, playful, and modern. You can place it on any nightstand or tabletop. It will also beautifully complement any nursery, kid’s bedroom, playroom, or other ample space.
- You can choose to have a soft light rotate through 7 different colors, or you can pick your favorite color to use as an optional night light.
- There is a child safety lock that will help keep your child from changing the fan speed, timer, or light.
Medify MA-14 Air Purifier
- It’s no secret that improving air quality is essential for your health, but not knowing where to start cannot be easy.
- The Medify MA-14 Air Purifier is the perfect place to start. This filter removes 99.9% of particles from the air and can clean up to 470 sq. ft. in an hour. It has a sleep mode, night light, and three fan speeds. Plus, the filter replacement indicator tells you when to change the filters.
Bissell MYair Pro Air Purifier
- Bissell has been trusted to clean floors for over 145 years, so they know a thing or two about keeping your indoor air clean. With their MYair Pro air purifier, you can quickly get Simply Clean Air™ in your home.
- The three-in-one HEPA, carbon, and pre-filter capture unwanted allergens, irritants, and odors in your home’s air quickly and easily. Plus, MYair® Pro operates at pleasant-sounding levels. Even the lowest is a whisper-quiet sound, making it perfect for bedrooms or nurseries.
MSA3 HEPA Air Purifier
- The MSA3 HEPA Air Purifier can clean a room up to 840 ft² in as little as an hour. It has a user-friendly design with features like sleep mode, an eight-hour sleep timer, child lock, filter life display, and filter replacement reminder. You’ll notice the difference within 10 minutes of using it.
- You deserve to breathe easily with no worries about the air quality in your home. That’s why we developed the MSA3 HEPA Air Purifier to give you comprehensive air purification that is easy to use and reliable.
Alen FLEX Air Purifier
- You want a top-quality air purifier to improve the air quality in your home, but you’re not sure which one is best for you.
- It’s tough to decide which air purifier is right for you and your family. There are many brands and models on the market, all with unique features and specifications.
- Alen’s FLEX Air Purifier is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a high-quality, versatile air purifier. The FLEX can handle any size room with four different filter options and coverage for spaces up to 700 square feet. Plus, it’s quiet and easy to use, making it perfect for any home.
InvisiClean Aura II Air Purifier
- It’s tough to find an affordable and quiet air purifier that cleans the air. Most machines are too expensive or too loud.
- InvisiClean Aura II solves your problems. This air purifier is affordable and quiet, making it perfect for any room in your home. Plus, it uses low EMF radiation and UV light to kill harmful bacteria, viruses, and mold spores,
How to Use and Maintain Your Air Purifier
Now that you’ve chosen the perfect air purifier for baby and their nursery, it’s essential to learn how to use and maintain it.
To get the most out of your air purifier, be sure to follow the instructions in the manual carefully. This will help you understand how often to change the filter and how best to operate the machine.
Additionally, be sure to keep your air purifier clean and free of dust to ensure it continues to work properly. Be sure to keep it clean according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is better for your baby? Humidifier or Air Purifier?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best option for your baby will depend on your specific situation. If your baby has allergies or asthma, an air purifier may be the better option to help reduce their symptoms.
Humidifiers add moisture to dry air, which can help soothe a child’s cough and cold symptoms. If your baby is healthy and you’re simply looking to improve the air quality in their room, an air purifier would be suitable.
This article is helpful for further study.
Can I use an air purifier with a humidifier?
Yes, you can use an air purifier with a humidifier. Using both an air purifier and humidifier can be beneficial, as they work together to improve the air quality in your home.
Just be sure not to place the humidifier too close to the air purifier, as this could cause the machine to overwork and reduce its efficiency.
Do air purifiers use a lot of electricity?
No, air purifiers do not use a lot of electricity. Most air purifiers use less than 100 watts of power, which is about the same as a standard light bulb.
If you’re concerned about your energy usage, be sure to look for an air purifier with an Energy Star rating. This designation means the EPA has certified the machine to use less energy than similar models.
What size air purifier do I need for my baby’s room?
The size of the air purifier you need for your baby’s room will depend on the square footage of the space. Most air purifiers come with coverage recommendations, so be sure to choose a machine suitable for your room size.
Do I need an air purifier if my home has central air conditioning?
While central air conditioning does a decent job of filtering the air in your home, it’s not as effective as an air purifier.
An air purifier will help to remove any remaining allergens, dust, and other pollutants from the air. If you or your child suffers from allergies or asthma, an air purifier is an excellent investment.
Can I use an air purifier if my baby is sleeping in the room?
Yes, you can use an air purifier if your baby sleeps in the room. Many parents choose to do this to help improve the air quality in their child’s rooms. Just be sure to place the air purifier a few feet away from the crib so that the noise does not disturb your baby.
Will an air purifier help with my baby’s congestion?
An air purifier can help improve the air quality in your home and may reduce congestion for your baby. However, it is essential to see a doctor if your child has a cold or other respiratory infection.
How do you keep a newborn’s air clean?
You can do a few things to help keep the air clean for your newborn. First, keep their room free of dust and other allergens. You can do this by vacuuming regularly and dusting with a damp cloth.
In addition, you can use an air purifier to remove any remaining pollutants from the air.
Do air purifiers help with colds?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as everyone’s immune system is different. However, an air purifier can help remove any allergens or other pollutants from the air, which may reduce the severity of your cold symptoms.
A humidifier can also be beneficial, as it adds moisture to dry air, which can help ease congestion and coughing.
When should I use an air purifier?
You can use an air purifier anytime, but running the machine may be especially beneficial when cleaning or vacuuming your home. This will help remove any allergens or other pollutants during these activities.
If you have pets, it’s a good idea to use an air purifier to help remove any pet dander from the air.
If you’re concerned about the air quality in your home, an air purifier is an excellent investment.
While they are not a cure-all for allergies or asthma, they can help to improve the air quality and may reduce congestion and coughing.
Do air purifiers help with dust mites?
Yes, air purifiers can help to reduce the number of dust mites in your home. Bedding, carpets, and upholstered furniture are warm, humid environments where dust mites thrive.
While you can’t completely eliminate dust mites, using an air purifier can help to reduce their numbers
Do air purifiers use an auto mode?
Many air purifiers have an auto mode that will adjust the machine’s speed based on the air’s level of pollution. This is helpful if you’re unsure how long to run the device or if you want it to operate as efficiently as possible.
How important are UV-C lights in an air purifier?
UV-C lights are not necessary for an air purifier to work, but they can help improve the machine’s efficiency. UV-C rays are known to kill bacteria and viruses, so they can help to keep your home free of these harmful contaminants.
If you’re concerned about the safety of UV-C light, be sure to choose a machine with an automatic shut-off feature.
What is the clean air delivery rate in an air purifier?
The clean air delivery rate (CADR) measures how well an air purifier can remove specific pollutants from the air. The higher the CADR, the more influential the machine will be.
When shopping for an air purifier, check the CADR ratings to make sure you’re choosing a machine that’s effective for your specific needs.
Do air purifiers work best in small rooms?
Air purifiers are designed to work in various room sizes, but they may be most effective in small rooms. The machine will have to work less to circulate the air and remove pollutants.
How often do air purifier replacement filters need to be used?
The frequency you’ll need to replace your air purifier’s filter will depend on the specific machine you choose. Some filters may only need to be replaced once a year, while others may need to be replaced more frequently.
When shopping for an air purifier, check the manufacturer’s recommendations for replacement filters.
Are ozone generators or air purifiers better?
Ozone generators and air purifiers both have their benefits and drawbacks. Ozone generators are more effective at killing bacteria and viruses, but they can also harm people with respiratory problems.
On the other hand, air purifiers do not produce ozone and are therefore safer for people with asthma or allergies. However, they are not as effective at killing bacteria and viruses.
Ultimately, the best choice for you will depend on your specific needs. Check out this article for more information.
Thank you for reading this article about finding the best air purifier for baby and their nursery. We hope this information helped you choose the perfect air purifier for your needs.
Please check out our About Me section and come back and visit anytime!